In the 1915 Valuation Roll we find Thomas D. Burns as station master, living in the Station House.
This time he is described as a Tenant, with a rent of £6, 10s 0D
to the owner of the building the Callander and Oban Railway Company, per J. Young, 15 Hope Street, Glasgow
The Tea rooms were let out to Mrs A McIntrye for £5. 0s 0D
And the Railway company owned several other houses rented out to labourers, porter and platelayer.
The Argyllshire Motor Company, Campbeltown rented out ground for the stables.
and Mrs Gregory of Glenorchy Lodge, rented ground for a Water Tank.
The further houses at Succoth were rented to the lineman Donald McNiven and a labourer, Hugh McGregor.